Case halves gasket dressing

To start off with, I know that the paper gasket should perfectly seal the crank case. On the other hand, my crank case is leaking a little between the case halves, where the exhaust deposit chamber is on my 04 125. I see no major voids in the halves here, but would like some assurance that it won't leak when I put it back together. Is there some sort of sealant I can rub on the crank case part of the gasket to insure a perfect seal?  Just a thin layer of it.

Also, the left hand crank case, where the seal goes in, there is a not very deep gouge the width of the metal. it's not deep by any means, but probably happen pulling the seal out. would it be fine to take a little moto seal to fill the gouge and a little on the outside of the seal before pushing it in to make sure it doesn't leak there? I am in college and away from home so I have no way of taking a picture.

Would this product be best for both? http://permatex.com/products-2/product-categories/gasketing/gasket-sealants/permatex-permashield-fuel-resistant-gasket-dressing-flange-sealant-detail

Edited by crkid125

I have a 125 that I have had to clean up the mating services on the case halves due to some damage from the big end bearing going out. I haven't done it yet but my plan is to use yamabond on those areas in addition to the gasket.

thought about this. hondabond. didn't know if there was a better option