Best tracks in southern Oklahoma/ North Texas

Need some help! I live in MN and am heading down south this winter to do some riding.  Need some advice on the best tracks in the south Oklahoma or north Texas area.  Or if you know of better tracks in that general area that would be great!  Casual riders, not racers.  Just looking for some fun tracks to ride!  Thanks

OKC area has some nice trails/tracks within maybe 30 mile radius of the city. Crosstimbers , Stillwater 500, Reynards, Angel Ridge Race Park, redlined atv park, Oklahoma Motorsports complex to name a few. I just moved here from eastcoast so I've been hiting them all. Just goto Riderplanet.com and look them up

Need some help! I live in MN and am heading down south this winter to do some riding.  Need some advice on the best tracks in the south Oklahoma or north Texas area.  Or if you know of better tracks in that general area that would be great!  Casual riders, not racers.  Just looking for some fun tracks to ride!  Thanks

Oak Hill in Decatur is a fun track, very sandy.  If you like offroad, Red River Moto Trails is a ton of fun.