Factory effex graphics?

So, on black friday i ordered factory effex dx1 custom graphics and number kit for my 04 yz 250f. got a conformation email later that day. its now thursday and i havent gotten another email. has anyone had experience with Dx1 customs? How long did they take to get to you? were you happy with what you got? Post Pics of your bikes! thanks!

SO you ordered on Black friday, along with 5000 other people and they didn't ship your order the next business day? 

Yeah, probably the worst company ever. 

Hahaha, i never said it was bad or it was the companys fault that my order hasnt shipped, I was just asking if anyone has had any experience with them, which you didnt really answer my question! thanks for the smart-ass reply though!

Hahaha, i never said it was bad or it was the companys fault that my order hasnt shipped, I was just asking if anyone has had any experience with them, which you didnt really answer my question! thanks for the smart-ass reply though!

I'm just messing with ya, I used to run their graphics on my old old bike, they were okay and for the price they were great.
  • Like 1

I've used FX before, their a good company that makes quality and innovative graphics. 

Here's a shot of my '99 RM250 that I restored a few years ago.  On that bike I didn't use the DX-1 graphics that you ordered but I did use their fork guard, radiator shroud and air box graphics ~ I'm kind of a minimalist when it comes to graphics.  Anyways, the FX graphics that I used here all went on nice and smooth.  My only trick to applying graphics is to either use a hair dryer or lay them out in the sun just long enough to soften the graphic, this seems to make them follow contours better and lay down in a smooth and consistent way.  The numbers came from DeCal, originally I wasn't going to apply numbers but DeCal was running a sale so I bought the numbers from them.

1999%20RM250_Oct14_a_r.jpg

Gave my '08 RM250 the full FX treatment and was pleasantly surprised at the results, they really do make quality stuff!  Don't remember how long it took from the time that I placed my order to actually receiving the graphics, although I would say that if you get your order in less than two weeks then that's still a reasonable time frame. 

08rm250.jpg

I would probably have a set of FX graphics on my '12 KTM 300XCW but they use embedded graphics so the stock graphics will last as long as the stock plastic.  At that point I may have to just pull the OEM plastic off and store it for another day.  She can be a dirty girl but I bet that if dressed up in white plastic and FX graphics she'd clean up real nice!

White%20Cloud%20Oct%202012%2012%20KTM300

• Like 1

I ordered seat foam on black friday and during checkout it said due to the number of people ordering on black friday, it will take a few more days to process the order. I got another email mid-week saying it should be delivered on the 9th. I'm sure you will get the graphics within the next two weeks at the latest.

• Like 1

I'm running Factory Effex graphics on my XR.  The stock graphics were like paper, they tore when you looked at them.  The FFX graphics are THICK, and the perforated ones I got make installing without air bubbles a piece of cake.  As always, make sure you wipe down the area with rubbing alcohol before applying.

xrcrop_zps0adeba94.jpg

• 5 months later...