Anyone running the Twisted Engineering bars on their CR250's? Noticeable?

I have run about every bar out there. All models of fasstco flex bars. Sold em all and running the TE units. They are very good if you can deal with the flexxy feeling of the bar moving when you hit something. I'm used to it from the flex bars, they are just better, less or no hand numbing, longer motos with less fatigue. I'm running the 3X but I'm guessing I'd be happy with the 2X as I hammer pretty hard in moto still. Regardless the 3X is worth the $ IMO. I was running a pro taper bar in between the fasstco flexx unit and the TE 3X unit arrival. It was a nightmare (drama). I got very spoiled on the flexx bar. With the pro taper I felt every bit of the track. BTW I'm running fully built for me and my style suspension by factory connection with all the bells and whistles.

• Like 2

same here Sean. I put some ODI "flex bars" on my AF because I had them,  I have been spoiled with both the Flexx and TE bars, preference going to the TE bars. I will have them on my AF by MX season in March. I have high end MX Tech suspension and the TE bars will just make the bike better. 3x user here...

That's good because they aint cheap.

I have run about every bar out there. All models of fasstco flex bars. Sold em all and running the TE units. They are very good if you can deal with the flexxy feeling of the bar moving when you hit something. I'm used to it from the flex bars, they are just better, less or no hand numbing, longer motos with less fatigue. I'm running the 3X but I'm guessing I'd be happy with the 2X as I hammer pretty hard in moto still. Regardless the 3X is worth the $ IMO. I was running a pro taper bar in between the fasstco flexx unit and the TE 3X unit arrival. It was a nightmare (drama). I got very spoiled on the flexx bar. With the pro taper I felt every bit of the track. BTW I'm running fully built for me and my style suspension by factory connection with all the bells and whistles.

I have some on my '00 500, the bars are worth it and work as advertised.

Thanks for the feedback guys!  Any of you familiar with how they feel in rhythm sections and whoops?   I ride a local supercross/motocross mixed track and it has a lot of jumps and stuff on it.  Is the flex bad or easy to get used to?

I just got my first ride with my new TE bars this past Sunday.  It was desert, not mx, but there were plenty of whoops.  I hadn't ridden in about 5 weeks because of a broken ankle yet I got no arm pump even when riding 2 minutes straights through high speed whoops.  I didn't even think about the bars until we stopped for the first time and I remembered they were on.  After I started thinking about it I noticed the bars were not vibrating and I had zero arm pump/hand fatigue.  I came from Pro Taper Evo bars.  I am also running the 3x Windham bend.

• Like 1

I just got my first ride with my new TE bars this past Sunday.  It was desert, not mx, but there were plenty of whoops.  I hadn't ridden in about 5 weeks because of a broken ankle yet I got no arm pump even when riding 2 minutes straights through high speed whoops.  I didn't even think about the bars until we stopped for the first time and I remembered they were on.  After I started thinking about it I noticed the bars were not vibrating and I had zero arm pump/hand fatigue.  I came from Pro Taper Evo bars.  I am also running the 3x Windham bend.

I'm sold haha 🙂 Thanks all for the input! 

If your an iron man and need super precise feeling front end in the really rough stuff maybe you could feel a vague feeling due to the bars. I'm no super star but riding hard in A class at my best is the level I run at. It's torture for me to get off a TE or flexx bar and go back to pro tapers. Flat landings don't hurt my wrists, much less fatigue in my hands/arms. I'm not good at gripping with my legs.

• Like 1