Plant city mudfest HS on the 650L. Narrated.

PG13!! Please download to watch in REAL HD. 

I have part 1 uploaded. Be patient with mud on the lens. I usually wipe it in just a minute. 

My XR650L finally got dirt tires and a rear sprocket big enough to have power in the lower gears. It is a whole different machine and proved competitive. I have never been this impressed with a motorcycle. 

Highlights: 

Start - Evo A, Jr A, and Sportsman 2 starts. 

2:33 - My race start

Pretty steady action throughout. I tried my best to stay behind Kyle ( a AA rider on a cherry 94 CR125) and we passed a lot of riders. Enjoy. Part 2 to come soon. 

• Like 2

Also before sending me PMs about mods: 

I have not modified this engine. No daves mods, no high compression anything. It has an FMF silencer, flexx bars, and now dunlop geosomthing tires. I am an experienced rider and I like to attribute this speed to my skill, not the bike. 

Edited by AAJAKE

Part two:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B25pTUh9bhIJUFRRUTJiOEdzRDA/view?usp=sharing

Part three with the finale wreck at the beginning of lap 3. I twisted my ankle and knee severely. Both are very swollen but it isn't anything permanent:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B25pTUh9bhIJOE5talBKN3F0Skk/view?usp=sharing

For clarity: Cash is a friend that rides to the races with me. He is a past Evo-A champion and A250 rider. My brother is a current AA rider and highpoint winner. This is why I am so excited to be catching them. 

Edited by AAJAKE

Wow the 1st wreck was underwater palmetto root? OR ??? and 2nd was the big vine jamming in front wheel? What a bummer, Thanks for sharing! Hope you & bike are healing quickly.

Who knows about the first one. When you go into a rut with standing water that fast you are always rolling the dice. The vine though was a complete surprise. To be taken out by something like that while going that slow is humbling.

Who knows about the first one. When you go into a rut with standing water that fast you are always rolling the dice. The vine though was a complete surprise. To be taken out by something like that while going that slow is humbling.

Those vines are dangerous! Been clothes lined in Croom!

Just awesome man, bummer about the vine through the spokes.   You were kicking ass.  The horn is just great.  just makes me laugh very time I hear it.🤣    Its cool seeing the fast approach when you close on people.  That pig, stock and all really goes.