2015 crf450

Im about to buy a 15 honda 450 and im wondering which pipe would work best the rs9 Yoshi or the 4.1 fmf. And also wondering more about how to adjust the new suspension. The high speed low speed i could use a quick crash course.

I use the single side fmf, lost over 5 lbs with it and it runs awesome, no brainer, 5 lbs!

• Like 1

I want the dual. The bike is already one of the lightest bikes. And it already has a problem with flattening out on top duals help with that the single takes it away. And un balances well designed bike. No brainer.lol

And you didnt answer a single question of mine

I want the dual. The bike is already one of the lightest bikes. And it already has a problem with flattening out on top duals help with that the single takes it away. And un balances well designed bike. No brainer.lol

And you didnt answer a single question of mine

Trying being polite. Might get more help from people.

That's my 5 cents..

• Like 3

The single is better everywhere had 13s with both duels & single, the flat top is mapping.If you really want it to rev out get a vortex ecu & a slip-on, 10maps some +400 over stock rev limit, some stock. MXA has the 450 15 test in the latest mag with baseline setting .That said ride your bike and adjust away, setting are different for each person due to lbs.,speed,track etc.. THe manual has a suspension guide in the back check it out.Side note spring style forks SHOWA & KYB on e-bay 650-800 dollars. That guy you pissed off runs 48 mm showas on his 15 off 10 or newer crf250 says its the fork fix.Yosh stuff is the best made, I get deal from fmf and like the singles better power and weight loss.

• Like 1

His &%$#@! is crying. And thank you for valuble info not just i got this so use it. And if i wanted to your "5cents" ida asked for a nickle in my post. And again thanks. the suspension info in the back of the book should help alot and im not looking to go changing everything. I wanna jeep it stock as possible except pipe and remap. Naybe take my suspension to fti. Anything else needed on a 15?

A remap might be all you need, unless you must have a pipe the 15 stock pipe is much better than the 13. Rear spring for your lbs.You can change maps 2& 3 might be cool to set one up for u4 ,its worth 2-3 hp that's all I run its a cam in a can so to speak. And no it does hurt anything used it in all my bikes 07-08-10-13-13-15 450s .

• Like 1

A remap might be all you need, unless you must have a pipe the 15 stock pipe is much better than the 13. Rear spring for your lbs.You can change maps 2& 3 might be cool to set one up for u4 ,its worth 2-3 hp that's all I run its a cam in a can so to speak. And no it does hurt anything used it in all my bikes 07-08-10-13-13-15 450s .

What is the power difference between dual and single and whats the difference between the yosh and the fmf power wise. And would slip ons be enough or should i go ahead and get the whole system? And your saying i dont need to do anything suspension wise but a rear spring? Cause that would save alot of money. And also whats the price difference between dual and single.

And thanks for the advice!!!!

The single is better everywhere, not by (oh my god better) just better and 5-6 lbs lighter.Ride it suspension might work for you, if your weight is 165-180 stock spring is ok. I'm 235 and I had a13 that FC did that was perfect, so I want the 15 the same.If you have the funds get it all or what you can. If the suspension doesn't work for you I think that's #1,#2 is remap and slip-on or full system or more, if you want more power. Its just about how much you have to spend really.Ride it a few hours  before worrying about the best pipe etc. . The yosh duals do look the coolest with the carbon end caps.

Yeah i weigh right at 190 tall and ride way over the bars really aggressive. I have a 07 250 with stock suspension and it beats me to death it cant handle my aggression i just dont want that with the new one. And i agree the yosh is the coolest looking and i do like the verticl split over the horizontal. Plus thats what the honda guys run.

don't wear baggy pants.Does your your stuff hang up on your current Honda? Better just redo your 07 suspension and motor its cheaper and you won't have the problems your going to have with the new one that you've created in your mind.The new 15 450r is light years better than what your riding.My buddies got a 07 cr250 and I hate it ,pings, suspension harsh, hard to ride compared to the new 450.

you should probably get whatever pipe the Honda guys run...and get the same pants too because they probably don't catch on the shrouds as bad.

and stiffen the suspension up as tight as possible, hopefully it'll be able to handle all of your aggression...

• Like 2