2015 crf450

190 no gear my guess is 5.7-5.9 rear spring add some rebound (slower) for the heavier spring rate. Go get your bike, $500 off started 12/1, there's your spring , remap and al fmf single slip-on.

As far as rear spring goes, I disagree with going up that stiff. 5.7 at the most. Set the race sag. If you get it right (100-105) then check the free sag. (25-35mm) You might find that the stock spring is good. I've had many customer who weight in the 190-200lb range and run the stock spring. Quality control comes into play here too. Not all OEM springs are the correct rate. As for pipes. single sided FMF is a really good way to go. Lighter, better power, less money. Comes with flatter left side number plate too.

If you want power, the Honda might not be the best option...

The general consensus is the single seems to work as good or better then the dual in virtually all areas. Added benefit is it will always be lighter and less expensive to replace and maintain. I don't own a Honda, it's just what I read....

As for the shrouds, never experienced any hooking with the one I borrowed. But, the rear of the bike feels wide to me, and the front felt too low...