Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Riding Rabbit Valley tomorrow (December 9th)

Meeting a friend at Rabbit Valley (Western CO / Eastern UT) to ride at 1000.  Intermediate riders (ex. western rim, zion, overlook, desert trails to the North).  Come out and play in the sun.  It's still sunny and 50 deg here.  Rode yesterday and it was so fun we are taking off from work to get out there again.  Who knows when it will all turn cold and snowy.  

jasonM

43 yo

2010 yz450f

Meeting a friend at Rabbit Valley (Western CO / Eastern UT) to ride at 1000.  Intermediate riders (ex. western rim, zion, overlook, desert trails to the North).  Come out and play in the sun.  It's still sunny and 50 deg here.  Rode yesterday and it was so fun we are taking off from work to get out there again.  Who knows when it will all turn cold and snowy.  

jasonM

43 yo

2010 yz450f

Just came back from there two weeks ago We actually rode Westwater the next exit down in Utah Some great riding there.

We rode Rabbit Valley last year had a great time. It's a great place to ride in the winter because it doesn't get that much snow.

We'll be heading over that way on Fri if the weather holds. Right now Sat is looking iffy!

CoKTM

I work Saturday night but another friend and I are talking about riding the sandy wash north of the hwy Sunday early afternoon. Let me know if ur interested. Start time between 1200-1300 I'm guessing.

Rode tr 8 and then across the western rim to the arches / Westwater rim loop. 55 miles of pure bliss and 55 deg to boot.

• Like 1