LOWEST prices ever! Special holiday discount!

We are offering the lowest prices ever on the amazing multi-function loading ramp......the Shark Kage. Normally the Shark Kage retails for $499 but we are taking $150 off bringing down to the lowest price it has ever been at only $349!!! You are not only getting the safest loading ramp on the market but you are getting the most versatile ramp EVER!!! Please visit our website at WWW.SHARKKAGE.COM to learn more and visit our SHOP PAGE to order your Shark Kage NOW!!! Hope everyone has a safe and exciting holiday season. 

fckyr.jpg

• Like 2

We are offering the lowest prices ever on the amazing multi-function loading ramp......the Shark Kage. Normally the Shark Kage retails for $499 but we are taking $150 off bringing down to the lowest price it has ever been at only $349!!! You are not only getting the safest loading ramp on the market but you are getting the most versatile ramp EVER!!! Please visit our website at WWW.SHARKKAGE.COM to learn more and visit our SHOP PAGE to order your Shark Kage NOW!!! Hope everyone has a safe and exciting holiday season.

fckyr.jpg

thanks for posting this good deal. question for you, is this only for full size trucks? I was wondering if it would be narrow enough for a Chevy s10 bed.

thanks for posting this good deal. question for you, is this only for full size trucks? I was wondering if it would be narrow enough for a Chevy s10 bed.

The Shark Kage Sport ramp unfortunately won't work properly with smaller trucks such as: S10, Rangers, Tacomas, Frontiers, and Colorados. It is 47 inches wide and would need to fit between the wheel wells. We do have a new model coming out soon called the Moto ramp that would work perfectly in any size truck. It is 24 inches wide and 92 inches long. You just give up some of the uses because of the size change. Please let me know if you have more questions. Thank you!

• Like 2

The Shark Kage Sport ramp unfortunately won't work properly with smaller trucks such as: S10, Rangers, Tacomas, Frontiers, and Colorados. It is 47 inches wide and would need to fit between the wheel wells. We do have a new model coming out soon called the Moto ramp that would work perfectly in any size truck. It is 24 inches wide and 92 inches long. You just give up some of the uses because of the size change. Please let me know if you have more questions. Thank you!

thanks for letting me know. I might by one for the ram but it's not my dd. You guys should make one for the smaller trucks though. Im sure plenty of people would by them. If you need any dimensions, I can get them for you. Thanks for letting me know tough. It's good that you're not one of those companies that would say "it might fit but if it doesn't You could return it" because that's just a hassle.
  • Like 1