2001 YZ 125 graphics kit compatablity?

hey guys,

ive recently bought a 2001 YZ 125 and its a little tatty and needs tidying up.

so i want to order a new complete plastics kit with some nice new graphics, but heres the problem, all the graphics i can find for a 2001 YZ 125 are horrible, i want some new modern graphics that will fit my 2001.

now most kits i come across that i like say start from 02, so what is the difference in plastics from a 2001 to 2002? could i make the graphics fit with little hassle?

btw im from the UK so alot harder to get graphics kits etc

thanks

2002 were revised and are totally different in the airbox and shroud area. No experience fitting them to an older style bike but would imagine they would look wrong. Moto style mx make plenty of good graphics kits for your year model, check out his website.

hey guys,

ive recently bought a 2001 YZ 125 and its a little tatty and needs tidying up.

so i want to order a new complete plastics kit with some nice new graphics, but heres the problem, all the graphics i can find for a 2001 YZ 125 are horrible, i want some new modern graphics that will fit my 2001.

now most kits i come across that i like say start from 02, so what is the difference in plastics from a 2001 to 2002? could i make the graphics fit with little hassle?

btw im from the UK so alot harder to get graphics kits etc

thanks

Tell me what kind of graphics your after and i'll try and help you find some.02 and up stuff won't fit your bike.

Hi,found these on ebay from the states,only £32 for the kit with around £14 for shipping.much cheaper than having some custom made in the uk.the company is called grn sales and i've used them before with no problem's.my graphics took about 10-14 day's to arrive if i remember rightly.please click on the link to ebay below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEAM-JGR-TOYOTA-GRAPHICS-YAMAHA-YZ125-YZ250-1996-1997-1998-1999-2000-2001-/371159027307?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item566acd4e6b

• Like 1