VDR Harescramble 12/7/2014

That was a fun race!  Great dirt for a few laps then it got rough.  I am sore today!  Who was taking the pictures?  Sorry to whoever it was for roosting you by the north track bleachers!

Edited by raptobob
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That was a fun race!  Great dirt for a few laps then it got rough.  I am sore today!  Who was taking the pictures?  Sorry to whoever it was for roosting you by the north track bleachers!

Sorry for the delayed response... 

I took photos at the November and December rounds, since I had to take a few months off due to prostate cancer surgery Nov 5.  

Good new is we caught it early, surgery was a complete success, and I just got a clean bill of health and was cleared to race yesterday.

What was your race number?

• Like 1

Sorry for the delayed response... 

I took photos at the November and December rounds, since I had to take a few months off due to prostate cancer surgery Nov 5.  

Good new is we caught it early, surgery was a complete success, and I just got a clean bill of health and was cleared to race yesterday.

What was your race number?

That's great news Jeff, glad to hear it.  Will look forward to seeing you out at future races.  Let's hope for some warmer weather, and good dirt.

Raptobob and Papers...

I found a few photos of each of you from the 12-7-14 race and some of Papers from the 11-23-14 race and have uploaded them to Photobucket... I was getting the hang of a new camera body, so they might not be all that good for quality.

The second race was definitely an improvement.

http://s133.photobucket.com/user/jwgrinstead/slideshow/VDR%20Hare%20Scrambles%2012-7-2-2014

You should be able to download any of the photos at full resolution.

Here are two examples...

727-DSC08576_zps03f0138e.jpg

600-DSC08368_zpsed1c2553.jpg

Edited by Grinstead_77G

• 3 weeks later...