D37/MotoTally 2015 registration now open.

So if we don't race WE are not your friends?

Your reading comprehension might need a little work. 

Get out there and do it, its fun stuff. Its not as scary as you think. 

Everyone I have gotten to do it has a great time.  Whatcha waiting for?

Novice right, green bar?

You have options, there is also Beginner class but I wound suggest Novice, your not new to bikes anymore.

Or if you want just try beginner and you can bump up to Novice anytime, you dont need transfers for that. 

Beginner has no color on the bar its clear, but Beginner is for somebody new to motorcycles in general, you will do fine in Novice class. 

You also can choose an age specific class when older than 30+ (vet) 40+ (senior), etc....if not then just based on displacement. 

Bike sizes are >250cc (lightweight) or 251+ (heavyweight) in D37, doesnt matter 2 or 4 stroke, based on displacement only.

You will be surprised how many people you end up passing, and it really helps riding improvement since you get to see faster guys lines and riding styles to try and mimic

• Like 3

Hey Matt. Is hbmc going to be 2 days or just 1 day?

We havent voted on it officially......something that is still up for discussion.    

I hear rumors that the district is trying to work something out with BLM......but if they dont we prob will have to go 1 day due to the costs.

Transfers are out too. I only have 5. Thought I had 6. Oh well. Gonna sign up for 2 classes for sure. Maybe 3.

They are pretty strict for the transfers in my group and yours, thought I had 8 or 9, but actually have 7 . But thats OK with me, I would rather feel like I earned it. Plus I can get more trophys, haha!

They are pretty strict for the transfers in my group and yours, thought I had 8 or 9, but actually have 7 . But thats OK with me, I would rather feel like I earned it. Plus I can get more trophys, haha!

In the grand scheme of things I could care less. I'm going to start double classing it at Euros to make the trips out there more worth it. How many classes I end up running really depends if I decide to step down one of my 300s to a 250 or not. Gotta look at the transfer lists and see who's bumping up and in which classes