Other years airboxes fit 06?

I have an 06 CRF450R and was looking to pick up a used airbox off eBay. When looking at part numbers on a couple of sites it looks like all of the years around 06 +/- a couples years have different part numbers for the airbox. I thought 04-06 would probably be the same with maybe 07/08 being different on the boot end with a slightly larger carb. Can anyone confirm what years are the same on the airbox w/rubber boot down to the carb?

Thanks

I have an 06 CRF450R and was looking to pick up a used airbox off eBay. When looking at part numbers on a couple of sites it looks like all of the years around 06 +/- a couples years have different part numbers for the airbox. I thought 04-06 would probably be the same with maybe 07/08 being different on the boot end with a slightly larger carb. Can anyone confirm what years are the same on the airbox w/rubber boot down to the carb?

Thanks

The 06, 07, and 08 are the same. Just the boot is different at the carb. They are the same part number http://www.partzilla.com/parts/detail/honda/HP-17250-MEN-850.html