Woman's boot options

Looking for a good boot for my wife. She has fox comp 5 boots now but is ridiing track and as her skill level is going up she will need a boot with more support than the trail riding boots offered buy alpinestar and fox etc..

The only boots I can find that offer good ankle support in her size is tech 5 and 7 she tried on tech 7 in size 7 but was to big. Needs a 6 1/2 but hoping a 6 in men's would work. No stores have them in stock to try.

Kinda sucks that there is not a real motocross boot for women with higher skill level of riding besides trail riding boots.

I got a brand new pair of alpinestars tech 6 (women's boots) off of eBay a while back...Love them! Women's boots, I think, are a little bit shorter height wise, and I think that the calf is different...and the sizing obv. is for women, so I was able to get them in a 6. Keep an eye out for a pair on eBay or craiglist, they occasionally pop up. And I agree that there is a horrible boot selection for women! It's hard for those of us with little feet to find mens boots small enough!