Sign in to follow this  

Finally! A Chest Protector for Skinny People

Just thought I'd share this in case someone else is having trouble finding a chest protector. For the last few years I've been trying many different chest protectors, but could never find one that fit. I'm tall but skinny. (5' 10", 110lbs)......I first started with a Youth thor quadrant, which fit okay but wasn't long enough. It didn't go far enough down my ribs and also didn't fit well with my Leatt. Next I went to a Leatt Adventure Lite. This fit okay, but not good. Still loose up in the shoulder area. I used it for a season and got rid of it. This past season I used a EVS under jersey R4....I have zero complaints on this. It fit very well and was confortable under the jersey. But, I just didn't have the same sense of safety in that as I did in my others. Big rocks still didn't feel good hitting you in the chest with it on.

So, I just got myself an adult (S/M) Fox Proframe LC on Black Friday for $49! I just got it in today and it fits really nice, especially with my Leatt. I really wish I would have found this a few years back. So if anyone has the same type of build as me and cannot find a chest protector they're happy with, give the Fox Proframe a shot. I remember making a few threads on my issue and nobody really had an answer (other than the EVS R4).

I'm 5 10,120 lbs and I use a velocity gear juggernaut in small/extra small (joint sizes).High quality protection pressure suit for 145. Fits really well, I could almost say clutch.

Edited by jonyboy5

thats funny, once i saw this thread i was about to suggest the fox proframe untill you said its what you had. great roost guard

I'm 6'7 Only reason I asked. Don't fit much of anything. Specially in the bike world. Best part is pants are suppose to be above your ankles. ☺