Help "cleaning up" wiring on 2002 520SX & Fuel Tank Question

I'm working on cleaning up an 02 520SX that I recently acquired. The bike is in decent shape now, just a couple items outstanding. First, the bike has what looks like a "trail-tech" type regulator/rectifier on the horizontal bar under the tank. There appears to be one mounting hole drilled in the top of the bar, the R/R has two tabs for mounting. Mine is currently zip tied in place (not cool), does anyone know if this is the proper location? Is this a factory part? Also, the mounting bolt for the tank was broken off, I was able to drill it and remove it with an easy out but I don't know what it looks like? Spacers etc? Anybody by chance have one like it? Finally, I'm told there is a site where all KTM parts and part numbers are posted but I'm having no luck finding it. Thanks again, last time I owned a KTM was my 1983 504, which I bought new, LOL So... I'm pretty out of touch!

The Reg/Rec goes there. It took a bit of positioning and repositioning until I was satisfied with the placement on mine. I used the tab and bolted to the the hole in question.

If you managed to get the tank bolt out, then all you should need is a new bolt. Might want to chase the treads with a tap. There is a black bushing with integral washer that fits inside the tank hole. 

Thanks Beta, I assumed the Reg went there but was confused by the part itself having two bolt holes and there being only one hole in the frame. It seems to sit correctly now and I bolted it using the one available location. I'm on the link SID sent now, getting part numbers for the tank bushing so I can order it tomorrow. And I did run the tap through to clean things up, good practice. Missing the screws that hold the shrouds to the tank also so hoping to find that number, they look smaller than the other plastics bolts.