Subframe question for my rmz450

I have a bent subframe on my 08 Rmz450. The tire rubs on the exhaust coming down from a jump. Causing my tire knobbies to tear off. Either I need to bend back my subframe, bend the exhaust over, put a spacer between the exhaust and bolt, or buy a new subframe. What do you guys recommend I do? A brand new subframe is $350-$400 so not looking for that. A used one off an 05 rmz450 is on ebay for less than $100. Would the 05 fit my 08?

I have a bent subframe on my 08 Rmz450. The tire rubs on the exhaust coming down from a jump. Causing my tire knobbies to tear off. Either I need to bend back my subframe, bend the exhaust over, put a spacer between the exhaust and bolt, or buy a new subframe. What do you guys recommend I do? A brand new subframe is $350-$400 so not looking for that. A used one off an 05 rmz450 is on ebay for less than $100. Would the 05 fit my 08?

I know there expensive but a new sub frame is in order. 2008 to  2015. Prior years wont work. There are a few new ones on ebay. I wish they would have been there when I had to replace mine because it cost me nearly 500.00