Best plastics for crf250r

Maybe I'm just not very good at using the search function, but I cant seem to find any reviews or comparisons between different brands of plastics kits. See, I want to replace my old OEM plastics on my 05 and 08 bikes with white plastics. 

I see a few different brands on EBay and Amazon (namely Race Tech, UFO, and Acerbis) with similar prices.

Is there any difference in fit and quality?

I went with polisport and everything fit awesome. No complaints. Plus it came with more pieces than other brands for the same price.

Polisport is also a very good color match. They come with the front number plate and I don't believe the others do. My '04 front plate connects around the crossbar like OE, not two holes and a zip-tie like some.

Since you're going white, I'd suggest them or UFO. Acerbis likes to put their name on everything. Never tried Race Tech's plastic.

Edited by HRC27

• 2 months later...

Just installed my new race tech plastic on rmz 250.. Picked it up off eBay for $89. Every bolt hole lined up perfect quality seems really good. Although I will say the one and only thing I don't like is seeing the fender brace A.K.A. the lines behind the shrouds and side finders! For the price I'm not complaining one bit. Also the color is spot on. Let's give me a few rides and I'll let you know about the durability and fading. For now I would recommend this product