FourStrokesOnly (A.H. MacLaughlins)

Hey guys,

I'm looking for (temporary) duo passenger pegs for my XR400, this site offers them. I have sent them an email (they don't seem to have a webshop) since the site states that's how you order from them, but I haven't gotten a reply. Does anyone here have experience with them, or know if they are even still selling these pegs?

Thanks.

You mean the Baja designs pegs? I've seen them but I can't weld and the 100 dollar price tag is a bit much short term. Long term I'm planning to get those Baja pegs later, remove the subframe, get them welded and get the whole subframe blasted and coated/painted in one go. I need those bolt ons for the coming months.

The XR250L pegs are the safest I've seen.  They have two threaded mounts for each peg and a safety bar that keeps the passengers foot away from the wheel.  They're also extended to the rear of the subframe for a better riding position.  They're heavy duty, and expensive but the weight is down low and they can be removed.  I use them to lash my saddle bags.