Graphics in cold weather?

After some slow speed crashes on my '06 while riding in 30 degree weather, the stock graphics fell off of both shrouds.  Now I have the super ugly plain blue plastic, with white stress marks everywhere....   I really hate the blue w/stress mark look!

Are there graphics that stick better than the crappy stock ones?  Or is stock about as good as it gets??

After some slow speed crashes on my '06 while riding in 30 degree weather, the stock graphics fell off of both shrouds.  Now I have the super ugly plain blue plastic, with white stress marks everywhere....   I really hate the blue w/stress mark look!

Are there graphics that stick better than the crappy stock ones?  Or is stock about as good as it gets??

All of the aftermarket graphics (fx, decal works, ect.) have a thicker vinyl .

After some slow speed crashes on my '06 while riding in 30 degree weather, the stock graphics fell off of both shrouds. Now I have the super ugly plain blue plastic, with white stress marks everywhere.... I really hate the blue w/stress mark look!

Are there graphics that stick better than the crappy stock ones? Or is stock about as good as it gets??

Virtually any name brand graphics company out there provides a material that is much thicker and an adhesive that much stickier. They will last 10x as long as stock.

Adding to the info already given sometimes a local graphics company can give you durable kits for less and/or personalize them. We have two in our area. Fokus is one. Maybe ask your local mx racers who seem to be hardcore into bike personalization.

proper cleaning and prep before putting new graphics will make or break the life of the graphic. get it clean and oil/grease/residue free before attempting to put new stuff on.

Thanks guys.  Any idea if the aftermarket graphics hold up the cold?  Maybe nothing does??

No issues....

snowbike.jpg