New pipe?

My stock pipe has finally cracked on me and I am wondering what pipe would be best for a 02' ktm 300 mxc. I was thinking maybe a PC Platinum 2 pipe. I have one on my kdx200 and the strength of it is crazy good.

I do enduro and harescramble type riding with plenty of rocks (hence the name Rocky Mountains).

Which pipe will give me better gains and durability.

The extreme power difference a new pipe made on the KDX won't be duplicated by swapping the pipe on the KTM 300. The stock pipe makes good power and is THE choice for some riders. It's not as durable as any of the aftermarket pipes such as FMF or PC though. 

FMF Gnarly - The beefiest pipe you can buy, moves the power down lower and definitely takes away some of the top.  Some riders love it, some riders hate it. I had one on an 01 300 and I didn't like the top end loss, the bottom power was good and usable though. 

FMF Fatty - Gives some gains up top, most people say no loss on bottom, I know on my 01 300 which is the same motor I prefered this pipe.

As for the PC pipes I can't really say other than I've heard pretty good things and no real negatives about them. 

The extreme power difference a new pipe made on the KDX won't be duplicated by swapping the pipe on the KTM 300. The stock pipe makes good power and is THE choice for some riders. It's not as durable as any of the aftermarket pipes such as FMF or PC though.

FMF Gnarly - The beefiest pipe you can buy, moves the power down lower and definitely takes away some of the top. Some riders love it, some riders hate it. I had one on an 01 300 and I didn't like the top end loss, the bottom power was good and usable though.

FMF Fatty - Gives some gains up top, most people say no loss on bottom, I know on my 01 300 which is the same motor I prefered this pipe.

As for the PC pipes I can't really say other than I've heard pretty good things and no real negatives about them.

+1 on the gnarly pipe, it seems to take too much off the top

My stock pipe has finally cracked on me and I am wondering what pipe would be best for a 02' ktm 300 mxc. I was thinking maybe a PC Platinum 2 pipe. I have one on my kdx200 and the strength of it is crazy good.

I do enduro and harescramble type riding with plenty of rocks (hence the name Rocky Mountains).

Which pipe will give me better gains and durability.

I have the fmf gnarly for my 08 300xcw , like stated good low end power and pretty strong . Mine has taken a few falls and hits and hasn't really dented yet .

I like the PC 2 nothing against FMF but I want the thicker pipe but not the power delivery of a gnarly so that's what I run on my 300. Close to same delivery of the stock pipe maybe a little different but really not to much on my 14. Even though it's thicker than stock I can still easily smash the crap out of it though...