Axle blocks

I have a set of these that i used on a 2005 YZ250 when I had it.

wor_14_axl_blo-red.jpgI just bought a 2015 YZ250 and was wanting to use em on it.  Thing is my chain is 114 links an when I put these blocks on with the tapered end toward the adjuster bolt they wont fit.  The adjuster bolts are screwed all the way in and the block on the left (gear shift side) like just a hair going on in.

Even if it did go on the chain is way to tight.   Can you turn these axle blocks around to where the flat side is against the adjuster bolt?   If you can then they will work.   I just dont wont to turn them that way if their not suppose to be like that.

Why do they call them reversible axle blocks then if you cant turn them to where the flat side is against the bolt adjuster?

I have these on my '14 SH 500 and I had to run them on the short side with the stock link count... you can run them in either direction.

Well good!  Thanks for letting me know.   I hated to not be able to use them and have to buy another set.  Now I can put them on my 2015 YZ250 with the flat side against the adjuster.

When I wear this chain/sprockets out I have a new 120 link chain that I will make into a 117 link and run a longer wheel base and turn the axle blocks back around with the tapered side against the adjuster bolt.

yep, no prob. I bought a VT2 Chain 120 link and cut mine to the 116 stock count, was annoyed that I had to flip the blocks, but they work just fine and will reverse them on the next chain/sprox as well. They look just decent with the flat side.

Edited by DEMI