where can i get internal hub/wheel spacers in UK

hey guys,

i got my 2001 YZ125 on the weekend and it needs all bearings seals and spacers replacing, i have sourced all bearings and seals but theres two things i cannot find, then internal wheel spacers inside the hub in the middle of the bearings.

i need both front and rear.

where can i get these from? also mine are worn so i cant measure to get a new set made, do any of you know the sizes that i need?

thanks

hey guys,

i got my 2001 YZ125 on the weekend and it needs all bearings seals and spacers replacing, i have sourced all bearings and seals but theres two things i cannot find, then internal wheel spacers inside the hub in the middle of the bearings.

i need both front and rear.

where can i get these from? also mine are worn so i cant measure to get a new set made, do any of you know the sizes that i need?

thanks

Front spacer part number 5dh-25117-00-00

Rear spacer part number. 5et-25317-00-00.

You can check these part number's for anything else you may need on an online microfiche.

Click on the link below and then ring your local yammy dealer with the part number's written down.

http://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/#/l/yam/500446f6f8700209bc78fc36/2001-yz125-yz125n1-parts

Edited by smez

Are the part numbers from that site the same for UK bikes?

Yes.yamaha part's have the same universal number's from the factory in japan as far as i know.been using american fiche site's like that for years and never came across a different number for the same part in another country.if your unsure just ask the dealer if the part number's you quote will fit your 01 yz and they can confirm it for you.

Sweet, thanks, i dont have any local yamaha dealers so im going to have to order over the phone and get them to post the stuff to me, do you know what the best yamaha dealer is in the UK for YZ parts is? Thanks 🙂

Manchester extreme can get you sorted.

http://www.manchesterxtreme.co.uk/yamaha_parts.html

Just fyi,it's alot more hassle buying oem part's in the uk than it is in the states.much more expensive too.