First bike

What dirt bike for me?

I am 5ft 4in roughly and I will be buying my first dirt bike I have stopped growing. My inseam is 32in and I am interested in 2t bikes But if I decide to ride trail I want to be able to have that option as well. I was thinking about a Kx100, cr 85 r, Yz 85, or a Yz 125.

I don't have any experience either.

I want a bike I won't get bored with also.

I'm not sure if I'm to tall for a 85cc or not

So please help if you know of any other good 100cc bikes please also let me know.

An 85 would be a good bike. I would probably go for the big wheel since it raises the seat height. The kx100 is also a good bike for that matter. KTM makes a 105sx and its seat height is 35in so it's in between an 85 and 125 seat height. Also the 105sx still qualifies for the supermini class if you wanted to get into track riding.

An 85 would be a good bike. I would probably go for the big wheel since it raises the seat height. The kx100 is also a good bike for that matter. KTM makes a 105sx and its seat height is 35in so it's in between an 85 and 125 seat height. Also the 105sx still qualifies for the supermini class if you wanted to get into track riding.

Awesome thanks 🙂