Anyone need a bad-ass, cheap bike hauler?

Now you're talkin'!  I've been looking at a set up like this for a while now . . . just waiting on the right one to come up.  Big enough to stand up and have a bit more room than a normal van for those overnight trips, but still small enough to park on the street and not be a pain in the ass for quick day trips.  I like how they've added a window . . . the dual full doors in the back and a small side door on the passenger side are also very cool features.

When I lived in Indiana you would see them on the road every so often. All you had to do was fill out a body change form which means you made it street legal and then you could get a plate. Now since I just moved to California and had to transfer all my stuff I don't see why you couldn't register it in a different state to get all the proper plates and then "move" to California and plate it. Best case would be have a buddy in a state where it is easy to get stuff plated like Texas. 

Now you're talkin'! I've been looking at a set up like this for a while now . . . just waiting on the right one to come up. Big enough to stand up and have a bit more room than a normal van for those overnight trips, but still small enough to park on the street and not be a pain in the ass for quick day trips. I like how they've added a window . . . the dual full doors in the back and a small side door on the passenger side are also very cool features.

Race dezert classifieds, RV and trailers. It's there.