Friday Ride

It is time for the last day of the year to call in sick because of glaucoma rectum idis. 4 days left to work this year and the rest are vacation and/or Halladay. So if your (you're for tool) in, getting some tracks laid down is good, let me know. I ride with anyone, any where. You are never to big of an Azzwhole. 

See you their (there for tool)

2 days to decide... 

Edited by PALMER84ONE

You forgot one.

Their are moor that one, I left um for my tool to fix. It's like a puzzle in all my post its. If I keep throwing them out, you will keep posting up you're correctums... 

It's classic...

Like a Polish magnet, or a left handed monkey wrench. Wear is Waldo?  😏

Unbelievable! I don't think we have EVER had the whole desert to ourselves. Empty as could be, 5 mph winds, 55 deg., wet ground. Only two bikes at the /X for lunch and two burgers and fries for the price of one. No 805 on tap so I had to settle for a dark beer and I can't remember what it was, just good.. Damn, getting old and can't remember complete yesterday. 

Oh well, SUCK IT! 

• Like 2

Unbelievable! I don't think we have EVER had the whole desert to ourselves. Empty as could be, 5 mph winds, 55 deg., wet ground. Only two bikes at the /X for lunch and two burgers and fries for the price of one. No 805 on tap so I had to settle for a dark beer and I can't remember what it was, just good.. Damn, getting old and can't remember complete yesterday. 

Oh well, SUCK IT! 

G - I think we can all agree here....

If you haven't fulfilled at least 4 out of the 5 following, you didn't really go for a ride :

1 - you rode a KTM

2 - your average speed was 60+ mph

3 - you did purgatory forwards AND backwards - with both feet always on the pegs

4 - you only ride with the cool riders (yes, we ALL know who they are - they tell us everyday...)

5 - you were racing in the dez

So was it REALLY a ride?  Or just a mirage????  Can your feeble old mind really remember that far back?

• Like 1

Well Bill,

I stay off of Orange bikes. The street plated 350 is about the nicest they make. Probably a copy design from the 49% India owned company.

However, I do remember that the company I rode with is one or all of these:

1) Wonderful young lady, can't believe she is 20.  🤦  Yes, I am old.

2) Better rider than most of the keyboard clowns, (AKA kooks) on this forum.

3) Someone that can keep up, no matter how slow I go.

4) Someone that falls and gets up laughing. 

After the beer at /X I don't remember much, but she didn't think I couldn't find the truck, although I was heading strait for it. 🤣

Now if I could just keep my left knee from hurting after a long ride.  :rant:

• Like 1

Lawd

Hey,

:naughty:

Go crap in some else's thread! now get out, and STAY OUT...  😛

Told you, if you want to go places, the O factory is just ten minutes from my house and will transform you. 

Edited by PALMER84ONE

Ken,

Did you lay that when you got back to the office after lunch? NICE, but you are just wrong... Our trash boom was in working order, still needs to be cleaned. How do you say that in Government? Oh yah, NOT MY JOB.... 

Ken,

Did you lay that when you got back to the office after lunch? NICE, but you are just wrong... Our trash boom was in working order, still needs to be cleaned. How do you say that in Government? Oh yah, NOT MY JOB....

Yep, and thanks for picking up the tab. The next ones on me 👍
  • Like 1

Might ride tomorrow with BH and lay down the next part of my SSST. It's not a for sure though, I picked up a motor for the truck, might stay home all 5 days and get er done.

I gots worky one more day before the end of this epic year. Might get out early but only if "The Man" let's us go.

Daughter reminded me I have been riding the last five weekends in a row. I am hitting again this weekend. Weather looks pretty good.

You get the carb on BH bike sorted out?

Moms not sure about the dates for AZ, could be 30th - 4th.

Edited by PALMER84ONE