Any one used tacmoto.com and had any problems?

Any one buy stuff off http://www.tacmoto.com/

Any problems with them? Any good?

I ordered a set of radiator guards from them but they had them on back order and gave me a ETA but after

the eta they still didn't have them and gave me another eta on them and now that eta is gone and after 6 weeks

I still haven't got them and they are not replying to my emails any more.

Have emailed them 2 times this week and asked for a eta and if no eta can I have a full refund.

Hoping they are not a bunch of scammers.

Any one know where I can get a set of raidator guards for my 93 cr125r. Really like the aluminum ones.

X001-Y001.jpg

Thanks

Just looked at TacMoto.com. Looks like some sort of local bike store that's now on the web thanks to the help of GoDaddy.

PayPal disputes or resolution center can resolve the problem for you, but as another post stated, have you given them a call? I think many people these days ( especially the younger generation ) forget their iPhone 6+ or Samsung Galaxy S5, is still capable of making an old school telephone call.

Give them a call and see what's going on from a live person. If you go the PayPal route it may take up to 30 days for you to get your money back.

• 5 weeks later...

No luck with this. No reply to emails from my email, work email and gmail email I have on tablet. Also tried asking about a different product and used different name and no replies.

Tried ringing the number on there is and get a lady voice saying: We are sorry the number you have dialed is disconnected or is no longer in service, Please check the number and dial again,

TAC Moto LLC

1705 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
United States

Contact

Phone: (855) 822-6686
Toll Free: (855) 822-6686

Can some one try the phone number for me and email them see if you get a reply. There website is still online.

I see there facebook page has not had any posts on it from October 10, 2014
Also there youtube hasn't been updated for 1 year.

Thanks
Edited by 93cr125

Your probably SOL. You could file a complaint with the attorney general of the state they are located in.

They have to report the ownership info to the website host, the only way to get that might be the attorney general, unless the site has a "powered by" or web developer which most do but most likely they were the developers.

I've tried everything to help you get in touch with these guys.  Unfortunately nothing has worked and they don't respond.  If you have a FaceBook account you can try to contact one of the owners directly.  I tracked Joe Flaherty down by doing a bunch of web searches and finally found his FaceBook page here...

https://www.facebook.com/joe.flaherty.7169?fref=nf

I would message him and see if you get a response.  I also found his LinkedIn page...

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joe-flaherty/44/958/842

and saw that he works for another company, Barko Hydraulics | Pettibone HEG.  Worst comes to worst, you can call him at work at 1-800-544-6532.

I wouldn't let these guys (Joe Flaherty and Tim Tollefson) get away with stiffing you and not sending you what you paid for.  I have a Power Sports business myself and great customer service is the only way our types of businesses can be a success in such a competitive market.

I hope this helps.  Cheers!

Edited by Felten

Got a email today.

Hello Mark,

I received an email this morning from a colleague stating that you are trying to reach me. Although my name may be on the (www.tacmoto.com) domain registration, I have not worked at TAC Moto for quite some time. I will pass on your request to the owners email (tacmotollc@gmail.com) and ask they follow up with you. Sorry for your bad experience.

Thanks,
Joe Flaherty

--------------

I see Tim Tollefson has not updated his Facebook from April 3, 2014 and was photos of in the shop.
Edited by 93cr125

Ok maybe good news. Got email from Tim today.

Mark, I am terribly sorry for how this has gone. We unfortunately had to close our doors. I admittedly have been detached from this stuff for a bit now

and completely forgot about this. I will be getting you the refund you deserve and are owed. It will be coming from my personal Pay Pal account. I do

not have access to the orders from the website any more. What is you Pay Pal email address. Once again my apologies, Tim

--------

Will keep you updated.

Ok maybe good news. Got email from Tim today.

Mark, I am terribly sorry for how this has gone. We unfortunately had to close our doors. I admittedly have been detached from this stuff for a bit now

and completely forgot about this. I will be getting you the refund you deserve and are owed. It will be coming from my personal Pay Pal account. I do

not have access to the orders from the website any more. What is you Pay Pal email address. Once again my apologies, Tim

--------

Will keep you updated.

That's awesome! I am glad things are going in the right direction for you. Will keep my fingers crossed that they keep good on their promises.

Cheers!