Battery for my 2008 450rr

I  have an 09 525 with the ktm rfs motor in it. To me just buy a good battery and be done with it. I bought a shorai battery.. don't know how much they cost now but it was around a hundred or more but I've left it and not ridden for 5 months and the battery starts with no tender on it. You can go buy a battery at walmart for that matter if you only want price.. buy a tender too if you do..   but my vote is for the shorai.

Here's my 525 when it was new...

I have an 09 525 with the ktm rfs motor in it. To me just buy a good battery and be done with it. I bought a shorai battery.. don't know how much they cost now but it was around a hundred or more but I've left it and not ridden for 5 months and the battery starts with no tender on it. You can go buy a battery at walmart for that matter if you only want price.. buy a tender too if you do.. but my vote is for the shorai.

Here's my 525 when it was new...

Yeah I hear shorai is the best. I'm tempted to buy a Walmart one because they are so cheap but then again you get what you pay for and I've heard nothing but good things about shorai
  • Like 1

TurnTech is or was the best since they are no longer in production.

Damn!! didnt know that, Thats too bad. Ive had one in my 530 for about 5 years and the thing still cranks the beast over today. Have the EarthX in my 300RR over a year and so far so good with that one.

Edited by Enduroguy