UFO Restyle Kit UK/USA/Australia

Are these kits slightly different in different countries, the reason I'm asking is because I had some graphics designed by a company in Australia and they don't appear to fit the UFO restyle kit I got in England. I'm told that the front number plate looks completely different but even the side panels look a little to small.

I'm unable to get photos at the moment because I've just had a knee operation but I should be able to get some Monday.

Are these kits slightly different in different countries, the reason I'm asking is because I had some graphics designed by a company in Australia and they don't appear to fit the UFO restyle kit I got in England. I'm told that the front number plate looks completely different but even the side panels look a little to small.

I'm unable to get photos at the moment because I've just had a knee operation but I should be able to get some Monday.

I bought oem 2015 plastic that way i dont have to deal with this issue.

I would doubt they would make different kits for different continents. I would think it would be too costly...

That's what I thought, I seem to recall Australia doing something slightly different with restyle kits though because they come with new bikes when purchased.

That's what I thought, I seem to recall Australia doing something slightly different with restyle kits though because they come with new bikes when purchased.

I know they have 2 styles, one being the "enduro" which comes with a head and tail light...

Maybe it's the graphics company that doesn't have a good layout?

I know they have 2 styles, one being the "enduro" which comes with a head and tail light...

Maybe it's the graphics company that doesn't have a good layout?

Their layout looked good from what I could tell. Looked through all the other YZ250's they'd done. I think the front number plate that I received may have been for the stock number plate not the restyle one. When I opened it it looked huge so I went and lined it up against the one on the bike currently and I recall it lining up pretty much perfectly.

There's not two different types of front plates that can come with the restyle kits are there? (not including the enduro one)

Their layout looked good from what I could tell. Looked through all the other YZ250's they'd done. I think the front number plate that I received may have been for the stock number plate not the restyle one. When I opened it it looked huge so I went and lined it up against the one on the bike currently and I recall it lining up pretty much perfectly.

There's not two different types of front plates that can come with the restyle kits are there? (not including the enduro one)

Not that I knew of...Sounds like the decal place might have screwed up...