DR250SE turn signals

Never mind, I found it. What I really wonder is how many of the folks who looked at this thread but didn't answer had no clue where the flasher was or were just too lazy to reply if they did.

I recently bought a 92 and it needs some major TLC to the wiring and doesn't have turn signals hooked up now. If you could send me a pic of where the flasher is suppose to be I would appreciate it. Thanks RobImageUploadedByThumper Talk1419248756.558537.jpgis the flasher right right above the empty battery box? My side cover doesn't fit right with it there. Is yours running good?

No need for a photo, if you remove the headlight 'fairing'/number plate, the flasher is right there on top of the nest of wiring (on the '95 250SE anyway, yours is a little older than ours, could be different but I doubt it.)  Ours is NOT running good ever since we changed the fuel tank petcock and gas cap (IMS tank), makes no sense but it is a motorcycle after all and they often do not make sense!

Ooops, just enlarged your photo and it looks like the number plate is missing.  Youi should be able to see either the flasher or a socket with two female connections and nothing plugged into it.  The flasher is pretty standard automotive type, about 1.5" on a side, two prongs.

Not sure about the fuse, but I'll know before long as I blew it last night trying to finish a wiring project (cig lighter power outlet) in the dark.  Will advise later today.  As for vacuum petcock, we have a Mikuni flat slide carb, installed by a DPO, and it doesn't have a vacuum nipple so no issue there (other issues though, can't get it to run right yet.)

Edited by McRuss

OK, found the fuse.  It is located behind the main starter relay, just ahead of the battery and looks like a small relay itself.  It is attached with a rubber slotted piece to the frame.  Cap says something about spare 20 amp fuse inside (yeah, right, had to steal one from my cage!)