Wheels and spokes

My might 200 is getting a slow motion rebuild. I'm gonna take this time to fix some other things, like bent wheels. I'm going to put new spokes on also. Seems like there is so many wheel makers, prices all over the table. What's really the difrence? Is there any I should stay away from?

My might 200 is getting a slow motion rebuild. I'm gonna take this time to fix some other things, like bent wheels. I'm going to put new spokes on also. Seems like there is so many wheel makers, prices all over the table. What's really the difrence? Is there any I should stay away from?

I have been hearing bad things about warp 9 rims lately but I haven't had any trouble with them.

I recommend getting the $500 set of tusk brand.

• Like 2

Do it right and call my buddy Colin at FasterUSA.  951.600.7048

Does wheels for KTM Racing right across the street from his shop.  Knows everything you wanna know about KTM wheels, hubs, spokes, etc.  I bought a couple complete sets of wheels with his brand new billet hubs last year.  Bad ass...  I can show them to you Sunday.  

He's in Murrieta.

http://www.fasterusa.com/

Cut out your spokes...  UPS him your hub...  he'll have them back to you in a week or less.  New Excel spokes...  polishes your hubs... new Excel or DID rims.

cr500af_wheels.jpg

Edited by Jeff aka Travolta
  • Like 2

Pink nipples would look cuter on the 200

Pink nipples are nice and all but anything 200 ain't gonna be considered cute. 😛

Pink nipples would look cuter on the 200

Pink nipples are nice and all but anything 200 ain't gonna be considered cute. 😛

That was so important I had to double quote it

Michelin S12 is the shit. 👍

Do you have any statistics on how it holds up it what kind of terra? I already know your slow as Mole Azzes, but what the real verdict besides "the shit"? I mean, there are a bunch of douche bags (myself being one) that would love for you to expand on "the shit"?   

Thanks in advance,  😏