Suggestions for California trip

I'd like to take a week-ish vacation in California within the next month where I can bring the bike and ride motocross every day.  Any suggestions for a central place that's fairly close to a number of good tracks?  Not really interested in trail riding, just motocross.

Warm/dry weather is preferred, which probably means only southern california, but the further north I can go will shorten my drive from seattla, WA.  Not worth the trip, though, if there's a chance that rain will ruin any portion of the week.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I'd like to take a week-ish vacation in California within the next month where I can bring the bike and ride motocross every day.  Any suggestions for a central place that's fairly close to a number of good tracks?  Not really interested in trail riding, just motocross.

Warm/dry weather is preferred, which probably means only southern california, but the further north I can go will shorten my drive from seattla, WA.  Not worth the trip, though, if there's a chance that rain will ruin any portion of the week.

Thanks for any suggestions.

So Cal has multiple track available. You can hit them all within a week of being here. Plan your trip accordingly and you will not be in rain. (10 day forecast is usually pretty accurate. Have fun, be safe. And you are welcome in So Cal no matter what others may say.  👍

• Like 1

Park yourself in the Sacramento area. Within about a 45 min drive you have 4 tracks. Marysville has 2 tracks("E Street" track is perfect in the wet, sand that you can carve  your own berms in), a second track in Marysville(forget the name), east of Sac. is Prairie City(Hangtown), and a track in Dixon(Argyll Park). Then if you're board with that, about 2 hours south is Hollister Hills. 

Edited by CanyonCarverR1

Park yourself in the Sacramento area. Within about a 45 min drive you have 4 tracks. Marysville has 2 tracks("E Street" track is perfect in the wet, sand that you can carve your own berms in), a second track in Marysville(forget the name), east of Sac. is Prairie City(Hangtown), and a track in Dixon(Argyll Park). Then if you're board with that, about 2 hours south is Hollister Hills.

You forgot oasis but it's 90 minutes