Tusk rear wheel

I have a set of tusk impacts on my 450. 4 motos and tons of practice. The spokes have remained tight. I am hard on a bike. I wore out the factory rear wheel. Had a new rear wheel built with factory parts. Was always tightening the spokes. I give these wheels high marks so far.

As good as oem. They are warp9 wheels renamed. Used one all season, took awhile for spokes to seat but stayed great. 450 mx intermediate.

They're DNA's. If you go to the DNA website they are sold right along with the DNA's. I've been running an Impact rear rim on my KX500AF for about 30 hours in the desert. They are better than EXCEL. After testing this TUSK Impact on the back of my 500AF I have just purchased a complete wheel set for my KTM 450SXF for the desert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hwp9xIPNF8&feature=player_detailpage

• Like 1

They're DNA's. If you go to the DNA website they are sold right along with the DNA's. I've been running an Impact rear rim on my KX500AF for about 30 hours in the desert. They are better than EXCEL. After testing this TUSK Impact on the back of my 500AF I have just purchased a complete wheel set for my KTM 450SXF for the desert.

i think in the long run, the tusks will bend, but unfortunately the excels will BREAK...and that does happen. I'm happy with my tusk rim.

DNA wheels are not interchangeable with oem parts. I think Tusk wheels are, which tells me they are not DNA renames.

DNA no longer has a stand alone web site but when they did the TUSK wheel sets were sold right along with their own name brand. This was six months ago. If you now google Tusk or DNA wheel sets you are directed to either MotoSport or Rocky Mountain. No they were not direct replacements because the spacer dimensions were slightly different depending on the brand and OEM spacers may or may not be the same. Doesn't mean they weren't DNA's numb nuts!

DNA HUBS RIMS SPOKES BEARINGS AND SPACERS DO NOT Interchange with oem parts. The Tusk do. That's all I was saying dick head. Which led me to believe that they were made in some other F'n Chinese factory other than DNA. Dip sh$t

Edited by iMOTO189