oil/bolt torque spec?

I haven't owned a 2 stroke in over 20 years. just bought a 2003 cr 250r. want to know what kind of oil to put in crank/tranny? I was told the gn4 Honda oil is good but I need to know for sure. also, bolt torques for subframe and upper shock as well as linkage? any and all help will be appreciated...

Drain plug 12-15 ft lbs, just good and snug not reafed tight., this is the most critical of those you ask about.  The rest are just tight and if you screw those up not the same big deal as the drain plug.   Oil the plug threads and the washer.  You will feel the washer bottom then crush a little.  Use a new washer whenever you can.  They are cheap.  I use the Honda gear oil, I also use the Honda 10-40 non moly as well as bel ray gear saver.  All work just fine.

I have always just used gear / transmission oil for the bike. I have used cheap stuff to expensive. Never noticed a difference in shifting. I recently tried atf-f (f is designed for fords) because i read a thread where someone was swearing by it. I'm two oil changes in and maybe it's my mind playing tricks but it feels like it's legitimately easier to find neutral. But I'm also finding neutral on my first to second shifts to sometimes. Other then that it feels the same as the gear oil. I think atf is cheaper and that's while people go with it.