Quick 2014 Beta RR300 test ride review

sounds like you haven't ridden within 10 feet of a gopro yet chris? the camera creates a temporary warp in the space time fabic that flips bikes or causes them to fall one way or another. :-)

Yes, they do not even have to be turned on to observe this phenomenon.
  • Like 1

Yes, they do not even have to be turned on to observe this phenomenon.

that would explain a lot when it comes to my riding. 🙂

at least $1000 cheaper down under but heard there's no real price difference in the US between betas and katos...

I've got a 300 in my sights as the next bike...

And I've had buddy's ridding beta/gas gas trials bikes since the 80's and I'm a fan of both.

In my town...

KTM dealer who also sell's gas gas and sherco.

Yammie/Beta dealer who used to sell husky's but dropped them this year which is the only negative for me.

This by NO means the order of which is the best bike its just that we live in an amazing time for bike options and I'm losing my mind.....

300XC

TE300

RR300

EC300

Thanks for the vid!!!!

I've got a 300 in my sights as the next bike...

And I've had buddy's ridding beta/gas gas trials bikes since the 80's and I'm a fan of both.

In my town...

KTM dealer who also sell's gas gas and sherco.

Yammie/Beta dealer who used to sell husky's but dropped them this year which is the only negative for me.

This by NO means the order of which is the best bike its just that we live in an amazing time for bike options and I'm losing my mind.....

300XC

TE300

RR300

EC300

Thanks for the vid!!!!

Should add this one since it's nearby.

300SE-R

all damnation fully acknowledged... will be damning myself pretty soon probably, chatting with the beta dealer over the past week. must say though that beta xtrainer looks tempting too... probably wouldn't suit too many riders for our semi-trials cross training rides it could be just the ticket. 216lb and under US$7000. no test rides or reviews as yet though, released in march from what i've read.

BetaXtainerInsideweb-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...