Identify this wheel?

It's around about 6.25in across from sprocket to rotor outside edge. Each wheel bearing seal sits about one quarter inch inside of this total width. Sorry that measurement is kind of rough but the best I can do with a tape measure tonight. There is a fair possibility that this could be from a CR250 2- stroke Honda. 

Edited by Swappa

doesn't matter, the 2-strokes and 4-strokes used the same hub from 02-12. measure the inside distance between the rotor and sprocket and I'll measure on my bike in a couple of days if you don't get a response sooner. I believe the difference between the new and old hub is about 3mm or roughly 1/8" so measure in metric for precision 🙂

• Like 1

Okay, it has this stamped on the hub: KZ4-J4 #1

After searching for this part, I found a lot of info at the first link  to oem-cycle but TT won't let me paste it here for some reason. Still trying to figure out exactly what it fits. It seems like 2002 CRs and CRFs at the very least. Based on Martin's post, it seems like that really means CRs and CRFs 02-12 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, it has this stamped on the hub: KZ4-J4 #1

After searching for this part, I found a lot of info at the first link  to oem-cycle but TT won't let me paste it here for some reason. Still trying to figure out exactly what it fits. It seems like 2002 CRs and CRFs at the very least. Based on Martin's post, it seems like that really means CRs and CRFs 02-12 🙂

i know this is an old thread but i need help. i have the same hub and i need to know is this the stock hub that came from the factory floor,? is this the one that came on the bike in 2004 cause my rim cracked and i need to know if this is the stock original one so i know what rim to buy this is the rear hub btw. please help.

i know this is an old thread but i need help. i have the same hub and i need to know is this the stock hub that came from the factory floor,? is this the one that came on the bike in 2004 cause my rim cracked and i need to know if this is the stock original one so i know what rim to buy this is the rear hub btw. please help.

yes thats a stock hub.