Little off topic BUT!

Just added a Kegorator to the Garage hehe. Yes I still have DRZ parts in there so I can post here hehe

10329054_875039959184276_739234066766339

The good news is that you will be spending more time in the garage with friends, the bad news is that it will take 3 times longer to get the bike prepped...

Overall, it is still a WIN...   👍

• Like 5

The good news is that you will be spending more time in the garage with friends, the bad news is that it will take 3 times longer to get the bike prepped...

Overall, it is still a WIN...   👍

Ohhhhh we spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more time than needed now LOL. Just now we can just grab the Tap handle and refill, will sooooooooooooooo cut down on empty bottles everywhere bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Oh and YES, that is a DRZ Steel yellow tank hanging and a 5mm Stroker bottomend in the bucket hehe

Edited by Debi
  • Like 4

Bottle of CO2, hook it up, tap keg, bleed system and BAM! you sir are drinking hehe, yes the CO2 bottle is in the Keg fridge, just waiting for my Negra Modelo order :D

Ok,  and how much is a keg?  and how long will the beer be fresh for?   the kegerator comes with everything needed but the keg?

got a link to the one you have?

Ok,  and how much is a keg?  and how long will the beer be fresh for?   the kegerator comes with everything needed but the keg?

With CO2 I would say 120 to 170 days the beer will stay fresh, Keg prices vary, the Keg I ordered was 190 bucks. The Unit I got I was lucky and got everything including a full CO2 bottle 😉

10885237_875034109184861_364052379589383

Edited by Debi
  • Like 2

Ok, and how much is a keg? and how long will the beer be fresh for? the kegerator comes with everything needed but the keg?

Oh man, I hate to say it Ron but i may have to revoke your man card for the day! Lol. For the record, heres a list of things every man should know at any given time. In no particular order.

1. Where his keys are

2. Which way is north

3. Where the nearest liquor store is

4. His wedding anniversary date (sounds dumb but the consequences make it necessary)

5. How to exit the building you are in (useful in case of fire as well as if you forget number 4)

6. Location of the nearest emergency room

7. How he can get home without using his wallet or cell phone (may rely heavily on number 2 or be a result of forgetting number 4)

8. Where the cheapest smokes are in town

9. How he would make a fire if necessary

10. Where to buy a keg of his favorite suds and an aproximate price (in a mans world, spontaneous parties happen)

Any man who is unable to answer these questions at ANY time needs to stop and re-evaluate his priorities.

Ron, as a punishment for your violation of man code, you are hereby sentenced to sitting each time you pee for the next 24 hours.

• Like 7

Ok, but seriously. You can save a ton of cash by buying the regulator, c02 bottle hoses and tap from a home brew store and just drilling a hole in the door of a cheap used fridge. They even sell plastic plugs so you can plug the tap hole in the door and use the fridge as a normal fridge when you are out of beer. This method also gives you a freezer to keep your mugs in.

• Like 3

Oh man, I hate to say it Ron but i may have to revoke your man card for the day! Lol. For the record, heres a list of things every man should know at any given time. In no particular order.

1. Where his keys are

2. Which way is north

3. Where the nearest liquor store is

4. His wedding anniversary date (sounds dumb but the consequences make it necessary)

5. How to exit the building you are in (useful in case of fire as well as if you forget number 4)

6. Location of the nearest emergency room

7. How he can get home without using his wallet or cell phone (may rely heavily on number 2 or be a result of forgetting number 4)

8. Where the cheapest smokes are in town

9. How he would make a fire if necessary

10. Where to buy a keg of his favorite suds and an aproximate price (in a mans world, spontaneous parties happen)

Any man who is unable to answer these questions at ANY time needs to stop and re-evaluate his priorities.

Ron, as a punishment for your violation of man code, you are hereby sentenced to sitting each time you pee for the next 24 hours.

Too damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

• Like 1

Ok, but seriously. You can save a ton of cash by buying the regulator, c02 bottle hoses and tap from a home brew store and just drilling a hole in the door of a cheap used fridge. They even sell plastic plugs so you can plug the tap hole in the door and use the fridge as a normal fridge when you are out of beer. This method also gives you a freezer to keep your mugs in.

This is very true! but I so can't beat the price on the one I got :D $0.00 

More reason to get my ass out of Seattle and come riding with you guys!

See! hehe

More reason to get my ass out of Seattle and come riding with you guys!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and just to warn you, I do play stuff like this while driving, working and relaxing hehe. Be ready for when you come over bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. I know I know, "Not your typical Grandmother of 5" haha