An attached pic for ID of exhaust Restrictor plate on JR50's

Hello All!

I have found a wealth of good info on this site pertaining to the 2004 Suzuki JR50 I just bought for my boys.  The bike runs really well but more power would always be nice.  I plan on doing the first gear mod soon and have found good pics that help with that but can't find any for the restrictor plates for the exhaust and intake.  I have attached a screen capture of the  part breakdowns for the exhaust to help identify it.  I'm thinking the exhaust restrictor is # 4 on the parts list but for  the intake I cannot find anything on the Carb, or cylinder head breakdown that looks like a restrictor plate.  I plan on removing the one Pilot when I work on the intake if it really makes a big difference, I hate to mess with the carb cause it starts first kick now.

JR50 exhaust.jpg

we have 3 JR50s (all bought used); none had the intake restrictor, two had the exhaust restrictor, one still has it.

the 2 without pull me at 165lbs to about 25mph on flat (GPS'd one at 26mph, the other is about the same speed).

the one with the restrictor hits the same speed, just takes a bit longer to get there.