Slow Jet Dimensions

I went to the local dealer today and tried to get a  #60 slow jet but they don’t list one and did not have any in their box of aftermarket stuff.

Looking on line at Keihin’s slow jet the closest I can find is in the comparison below.  Are these numbers close enough to be the same thing? The Honda dimensions come from me using my digital caliper on a #58?

Honda               Keihin N424-21
Overall length         28.10mm             28mm

End to shoulder      18.75mm             8.7mm

Dia                            4.96mm                5mm

Thanks

I hate it when the parts people at your local dealer don't know their butt from a hole in the ground. You're kidding me that they need a freakin part number!

You just need a standard series 21 pilot and series 13 main jet in the sizes you want. A lot of different late make/model bikes that use a Keihin carb is going to use those series jets. If they need an actual jet to look at for comparison, take your old ones with you.

Edited by Trailryder42

Thanks Trailryder,  sad to say but if it is not listed as being for that year they can not find it,  they have all their jets in a box with  lot of dividers and he went through that but there were no 60's in it.  I will go over there at 9 this morning and give him the part number to add to my others I ordered.  it is a Keihin N424-21 series but that probably make any difference to the parts guy  :(

I will keep busy this weekend with exhaust and changing out one of the petcocks on the tank so they are both the same, then I can lube the cables and check the wiring for turn signals and a few other things  

doing my research Keihin has jets for a lot of bikes.  

I went to the Honda dealer this morning and a different guy helped me and while I was telling him the guy from yesterday started out of the back room but turned around and went back when he saw me 🤣