Toy Hauler Question for You Mojave Desert Campers

We are planning our first trip with the toy hauler to either Jawbone Canyon or Spangler Hills / Wagon Wheel for New Years. It will be a long drive from the Bay Area, so we were hoping to fill the freshwater tanks somewhere past Tehachapi. Is there anywhere we could fill up near Mojave, CA City, or Ridgecrest?

Any recommendations are appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Nick

We are planning our first trip with the toy hauler to either Jawbone Canyon or Spangler Hills / Wagon Wheel for New Years. It will be a long drive from the Bay Area, so we were hoping to fill the freshwater tanks somewhere past Tehachapi. Is there anywhere we could fill up near Mojave, CA City, or Ridgecrest?

Any recommendations are appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Nick

Borax Bill Park has water in California City.

• Like 1

I have pulled into Home Depot in Tehachapi and used their hose in the garden section to fill up 162 gallons. I have done this 4 times and have not had an issue.

Edited by Rack
  • Like 2

...and circumventing the filters will get you an an infraction, you understand....

Hear you was a hunting, So how was it the other week? Find anything you like? I did, settled in the south west corner. Might even make it out for the Boot Drop on NYE.  👍

Yes that post was supposed to say

? K c u f e h t t a h w

But the stupid TT filters block out everything!

You should know better. 

:belowme:

:wave:

Is that all you got? 

:jawdrop:

Edited by PALMER84ONE

Hear you was a hunting, So how was it the other week? Find anything you like? I did, settled in the south west corner. Might even make it out for the Boot Drop on NYE.  👍

We were a-hunting, yes we was.  Found lots of things to like about the place, too.  We favor the area from the NW where Bill is down around the west end and to the south, pretty much.  Lots of things to do before we can be neighbors, but I'm sold, and the Mrs. is on board with it.  Haven't felt this good about something in a long while. 

• Like 1