Southwest Indiana

I'm new here and i currently ride a 2004 ttr-250, but looking to upgrade. I was just wondering what are some good Yamaha dealerships around the Evansville Indiana area. There is one in Evansville, but they are selling their business and wanting way too much for their bikes(wouldn't come down a penny). I'm looking for a 2015 Yamaha WR250F. There is a dealership about 4 hours from me by indy who has a 2015 for 6,799, when msrp is around 8k. not sure if bad business or what. Just looking for the best deal, and is it worth the drive?

thanks. Mitchell

I live 20 min from Westfield Yamaha. Just bought my 6th dirt bike from them. It is a great dealership to deal with plus they have a HUGE inventory of bikes on the floor. Keep in mind they do add prep, freight and tax to their low advertised price. So usually you are out the door under msrp after all the fees. But still is the best deal around usually. I just picked up the new Yamaha YZ250FX from them on Tuesday .

1419597054866.jpg

Edited by iwolf24

And if you want to save time just go to Bloomington powersports. Its owned by the same guy as Westfield Yamaha and can probably get the bike you want down there to see it. If you want more pictures of the bike let me know and i can stop in there for you.

Edited by iwolf24

And if you want to save time just go to Bloomington powersports. Its owned by the same guy as Westfield Yamaha and can probably get the bike you want down there to see it. If you want more pictures of the bike let me know and i can stop in there for you.

do you think he would bring it down for me? or would he slap on another charge to go with it? And are the prices he has now, are they year round or is it a special deal or do they raise the price?