Riding buddy search

I'm looking for riding buddy's in the Sonoma/Marin County area. I'm an intermediate rider that likes to ride at Penny Pines, Hollister, etc. 54yrs young, like to ride slower/safe, can't afford to get laid up with injury. Been riding for 45 years. I can only transport my bike for now. 

I'm looking for riding buddy's in the Sonoma/Marin County area. I'm an intermediate rider that likes to ride at Penny Pines, Hollister, etc. 54yrs young, like to ride slower/safe, can't afford to get laid up with injury. Been riding for 45 years. I can only transport my bike for now.

I live in Santa Rosa. There is a bunch of us that ride the penny pines area frequently. Look under the regional discussions in the northern California section. There is a thread I started a while back called "looking for people to ride with in Nor Cal". We usually update it with our riding schedules. Or you can PM if you want to know more info.

How were conditions and the crowd?

Well Mr Hock. As I posted in the other thread, the conditions were pretty good minus some down logs. The crowd was minimal. I've got the next three weeks off. I need some Stoney in my life Edited by gbrodnansky98