Slipstream water pump hi-flow for Yz250f 14-15

Hi,

What do you think about this kit http://www.motostuff.com/splitstream-hi-flow-waterpump-kit-for-2014-yamaha-yzf-250.html

I have an overheating problem with the slow riding.

I'm going to buy a better radiator cap (now 1.1bar to 1.6 bar) and maybe this water pump kit.

What do you think about this pump is worth the money?

Designed and manufactured in Holland which has lots of sand = lots of revs and heat. It should be good, but I don't have personal experience on my bike with that waterpump.  

FYI, the 2014s all need a replacement waterpump impeller due to problems with the original impeller shaft (the impeller and shaft are one part).

Durable alternatives are: split stream, Pro Circuit, or 2015 Yamaha impeller. As for which one of these runs coolest ... others may know better.

Hi,

What do you think about this kit http://www.motostuff.com/splitstream-hi-flow-waterpump-kit-for-2014-yamaha-yzf-250.html

I have an overheating problem with the slow riding.

I'm going to buy a better radiator cap (now 1.1bar to 1.6 bar) and maybe this water pump kit.

What do you think about this pump is worth the money?

I don't do slow riding so I never had an overheating problem so can't really comment on that but I have the oversized hi flow split stream water pump and have had no issues with it although I only do local moto track riding.  The piece is definitely high quality though that's for sure

I don't do slow riding so I never had an overheating problem so can't really comment on that but I have the oversized hi flow split stream water pump and have had no issues with it although I only do local moto track riding.  The piece is definitely high quality though that's for sure

Did you notice less clutch fade after the splitstream?

Do you run the standard clutch?

Did you notice less clutch fade after the splitstream?

Do you run the standard clutch?

Unfortunately I only had a couple hours on the bike when I installed the split stream unit so I don't have much reference to compare the clutch fade.  I do know that I don't really experience clutch fade now although I don't usually run that long of sessions or motos.  I'm running the stock yamaha setup for the clutch