Xr250l Front Fender

Hey guys,

I am a noob here but have had my xr for a while and wanted to update the looks a little. I wanted to change the stock fender to something that was a little more aesthetically pleasing. What fender would do the job? I have the acerbis supermoto fender and like the looks but it squishes the wiring harness which I am not a fan of and it does not have good protection as far as mud and dirt goes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Byrd Man

A fender is a fender ...is a fender is a fender....the way I see it....I tried all differant kinds over the years and at the end of my rides....I ended up still muddy and dirty as ever.....but good luck on finding one that suits you.......RIDE ON!

A fender is a fender ...is a fender is a fender....the way I see it....I tried all differant kinds over the years and at the end of my rides....I ended up still muddy and dirty as ever.....but good luck on finding one that suits you.......RIDE ON!

Hey BYRDDOG thanks for the reply. Do you have an xr250 if so i would like to hear your thoughts on spacing the fender or getting a fender that leaves room for the wiring harness. Thanks.

Byrdman.....yes I have a 93 xr250r......my stock fender does not interfere at all with my wiring harness nor has it ever....but I would imagine one could use spacers or fender washers to adjust it if it's rubbing fender or whatever.....I just took a look to see if mine had been altered that maybe I didn't remember doin so........no its sitting right where it should be...... I don't know why yours is pinching or rubbing your harness..... maybe harness needs zip tied closer to frame or something.....send a pic if u can.....RIDE ON!

Cool byrdman.....spacers should help u out there..

.I wasn't sure which u were talking aftermarket or stock.......I used aftermarket on other bikes over the years and some fit right on there others u gotta rig......if they only made one about 2 foot wide I probably be still be sing it....lolol....but what's a day out on a dirt bike without the dirt huh?....lol....RIDE ON!