upgrade help.

i have a 2008 crf 150r  and got the quick shot 3 and a 45 pilot jet and a 140 main jet, and a power wing and dr d exhaust.  all else is stock.

My question is what carburetor specs will i need to set things to to be close?  also the QS 3 has very vague instructions( do i knock out the ball and spring and do i plug the leak jet) ?

one other thing is the 38 stock pilot jet has smaller holes than the 45 jet, is this normal??

Thanks

Any help is greatly appreciated.

i have a 2008 crf 150r  and got the quick shot 3 and a 45 pilot jet and a 140 main jet, and a power wing and dr d exhaust.  all else is stock.

My question is what carburetor specs will i need to set things to to be close?  also the QS 3 has very vague instructions( do i knock out the ball and spring and do i plug the leak jet) ?

one other thing is the 38 stock pilot jet has smaller holes than the 45 jet, is this normal??

Thanks

Any help is greatly appreciated.

OK i got the quick shot figured out, but the jetting has me confused.  is the 45 pilot jet smaller than the 38?  what i mean is the holes on the side are smaller in comparison.  also is the stock needle setting with these jets optimal.

thanks