Let's be real...

So I've been riding for a good while now. Had a couple bikes.One bike I can't forget is the Yz490. Awesome 2smoke. My question is what would be a good 2smoke to get for my 6.2" frame 260lbs. I currently ride a kx450f and xr650l. I miss the hell out of a 2 stroke. Any help is welcome.

The bad thing about the big 500cc is there a bit of workout at times to kick over. F- that. I'm gonna start off on Craigslist and go from there. Anyone had experience on the KTM 300?

I don't have any experience with the KTM, but I have a Beta 300RR. It is very easy to ride with tons of power. Love the starter on this thing. This is by far my favorite bike that I have ever owned and I have had several.

Another note on the Beta, they include a lot more goodies in there bikes and come better prepared than any Jap. bike and a bit over the Austria. bike. I live in Santa Ana and just found a local dealer 5 min from my house.

nice I have never had the pleasure of riding a Beta but hear nothing but good about them. Let us know what you end up with and how you like it.

I was looking in the site and man I'm excited I can get the springs for the front and rear, I can also add risers to fit my tall frame. Way too many goodies but the ones I need are available and that's a big plus for me. All the reviews say it has great power and has less vibration than all the other competitors. I think I will be giving them a go!