2008 rm125 engine seized

Most likely I would say check the air filter/boot to the carb. Could have ingested dirt and the crank is toast. Could be a few more things, did it have coolant, correct premix ratio.

The only way would be to have someone tear it down to see what failed and if it was due to wear or dirt or other reasons.

I think it might of been dirt getting through the air filter! How much would it cost for a new crank and piston and whatever i will need to redo?

Couple of options on the crank OEM or some aftermarket vendors, would need main bearings, seals/gaskets. Cylinder can be replated (best option), if it ingested dirt, the cylinder will have scratches in it.

The air filter if not maintained and/or installed incorrectly can destroy an engine in short time. Plus any residual dirt in the boot or if it is leaking from the box/boot junction.

The bottom end will be wore out as well, it does a lot of damage in a short amount of time.

You need to check the side/side clearance along with checking for up/down movement. But it basically sand blast the bottom end, it does not take very much dirt to destroy those needle bearings on the crank itself. Tearing it down will give you an idea of what you will need to fix, lots of options on parts OEM or aftermarket available today. 

Edited by ar2stroke