'01 250 sx info please

I have recently purchased an 01 250sx motor to use on an open gokart. I bought motor minus pipe and radiators. I am wondering what came on these engines for a stock pipe,(was told pro circuit) or what pipe is recommended for mid to top end power. Motor will be running between 6500-8500 rpm. Ty in advance

Jeff

I have recently purchased an 01 250sx motor to use on an open gokart. I bought motor minus pipe and radiators. I am wondering what came on these engines for a stock pipe,(was told pro circuit) or what pipe is recommended for mid to top end power. Motor will be running between 6500-8500 rpm. Ty in advance

Jeff

FMF Fatty pipe will give you more top end power.. guarantee that's the pipe for you.

I had a 2001 250sx for several years. I tried many pipes for it The Pro Circuit is better than the two FMF pipes that I had. The best FMF pipe was the SST. It was much better than the Fatty. By far the best pipe I ever had on that bike was the Doma. That pipe put all others to shame. Good luck on finding one.