Ktm 200

Some background- Im on my first year I have a klx140l I was lookin for a kx100 but my friend got a 2015 te250. He says it's not too much power for him so I'm thinking I'll get a bigger bike. There's no way I can buy a new bike my budget it probably under 2k.

I don't want anything over a 250 enduro 2 stroke or a 125 mx 2t. I was looking for some bikes tonight and found this-

Some background- Im on my first year I have a klx140l I was lookin for a kx100 but my friend got a 2015 te250. He says it's not too much power for him so I'm thinking I'll get a bigger bike. There's no way I can buy a new bike my budget it probably under 2k.

I don't want anything over a 250 enduro 2 stroke or a 125 mx 2t. I was looking for some bikes tonight and found this-

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcd/4799235374.html

Is that too old? Good bike? Good choice?

I think Willy up here would have the best experience. I dont know I feel like theres more complaints about the older ones because of the advancements they've made with the suspension and steel frame. If anything I'd look for a newer 125 2t. What kind of riding do you plan on doing?

I think Willy up here would have the best experience. I dont know I feel like theres more complaints about the older ones because of the advancements they've made with the suspension and steel frame. If anything I'd look for a newer 125 2t. What kind of riding do you plan on doing?

Ok so don't get it? What's your preference for a 125? And year?

Oh and mostly woods just messing around on a track.

I have a 2002 KTM 200EXC. I really like this bike. It is super light, agile, and has a crazy amount of power. I used it for single track, trails, and even motocross. It took me through anything. 🙄  This bike is a great one. Even though I bought a new 250SX-F for motocross, I will still use my 200 for some harescrambles and single track.

10610657_10202125710663945_7922418594150993399_n.jpg

Edited by ktmprincess515

I have a 2002 KTM 200EXC. I really like this bike. It is super light, agile, and has a crazy amount of power. I used it for single track, trails, and even motocross. It took me through anything. 🙄 This bike is a great one. Even though I bought a new 250SX-F for motocross, I will still use my 200 for some harescrambles and single track.

Hmm sounds like a nice bike... I found a 09 for 3,000. It's probably to much money but we could maybe get it. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/4822752087.html I think that's the link

Ya that's it:)

• Like 1

Hmm sounds like a nice bike... I found a 09 for 3,000. It's probably to much money but we could maybe get it. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/4822752087.html I think that's the link

Ya that's it:)

I don't know much about the 09 model, but I'm sure there are plenty of advances. If you can afford newer then go newer. If you like 2 stroke this is an amazing bike with lots of potential and super fun. I personally prefer my new 4 stroke but I still like my 200.