Old ssr issues and mod questions

I believe i just picked up like an 05 ssr 110 or some sort of older ssr. thing is pretty beat up and missing a few things

first it has a petcock that goes right on the carb that leaks really bad out of the gasket. the bike starts for shit so i was thinking of getting the 24mm mikuni carb off ebay for 30$ and the 24mm intake tube off of ebay for 13$

its missing the kickstand

missing the complete rear brake assembly and i found multiple listing on ebay for it for about 32$

missing the flywheel cover in which i found one for 20$ on ebay also...

rear tube is bad which is an easy fix.

Im thinking its had some work done on it because it has a BBR bade stitched in the seat but the platics has worn off graphics also.

it sound like a huge turd but its not bad for trading a 100$ shotgun for it

just looking for some advice mostly on the carb topic on the most part and some things i should do to it right away!

Well I'd give yea $200 for it right now.

If you get it purring like a kitten you could get $500 all day. Great find bro.

Yea the chinsy stupid petcock on the carb is leaking like nuts so I'm just going to put a good mikuni on it just looking for advise on it. The guy started it right up when I got it and it ran amazing, I've only had 10 mins of time to putz with it because I was busy gettin my kids mini quad done for his Xmas present.

But thanks man, going to be hella fun on the lakes this winter!

And what would you throw on for a carb?

Yup found a 22mm with everything for 32$. Had the sucker purring tonight with the crap carb rippin down my alley which is full of ice n snow, thing would still lift up into 2nd! Pretty happy so far!

Hahaha there yea go! So you managed to fix the old carb or bought a new one for $32? Either way get sanding and paint that bitch green!

Hahaha there yea go! So you managed to fix the old carb or bought a new one for $32? Either way get sanding and paint that bitch green!

The petcock leaks like a whore and I figured out the choke on the carb and with a lot of kicking and adjusting the screw after it ran it purrs! I'll have to post up my ghetto ass choke rig when I get back from ice fishing but it works haha. And I'll just order up some new plastics for $20 and call her good for now. If I do keep it till this summer I might tare it down and sandblast it since my dad just picked for free and paint the frame black!